Monday, July 2, 2012

June Recap

Wow, what a month. After a very slow start, this month turned into one of my most fun ones ever. I did a lot of Pawtucket in June, including:

Pawtucket Vs. Indianapolis
Pawtucket Vs. Gwinnett I
Pawtucket Vs. Gwinnett II
Legends Night
Pawtucket Vs. Charlotte I
Pawtucket Vs. Charlotte II

My favorite baseball item of the month was my Mark Prior Sports Illustrated that I got on the 28th.

I also did the Travelers Celebrity Pro Am for the first time, and met many of the top names on the PGA Tour, as well as former football great Doug Flutie, and Basketball Hall of Famer, Geno Auriemma

Travelers Celebrity Pro Am

I also tested the Jose Canseco waters for the first time, and came out successful after him giving me a hard time.

The Jose Canseco Project

I even got to meet current Patriots great, and CT Native, Aaron Hernandez:

Aaron Hernandez


I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Sports Illustrateds I was able to get signed in June alone:



I hope July turns out successful, June was a fantastic month of graphing.

No comments:

Post a Comment