Thursday, July 26, 2012

CT Tigers Vs. State College 7/25/12

I decided to head down to Norwich last night to get some things done for both teams. I was happy to get everything done inside, so I didn't have to wait afterwards.

Before the game, the first guy I got was starting pitcher,Clay Holmes. I was surprised that he stopped because, he was headed out to warm up at this point, and most pitchers won't do it.:

Photobucket

I then wanted to get sandwich round pick, Barrett Barnes, but he said that he had to sign after the game or his coach wouldn't let him play. When he game ended, he came over, and thoroughly apologized and said that he truly can't sign before the game, and that the coach is pretty serious about it. I found it pretty weird for a professional team to have regulations like this. Regardless, Barrett was very nice, and did 15 for me, I had a lot so I told him to keep what he wanted, but he just did them all no problem:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jordan Dean was signing on the concourse, so I got him in my program:

Photobucket

I then saw Mike Rabelo in the dugout, so I went over to get him. He signed 9 cards for me:

Photobucket
Photobucket

My other main target for the night was Tigers prospect,Danry Vasquez. The Tigers signed this kid when he was 16. I told him he could keep what he wanted, and he said,"Thank you very much sir, but I am all set." He kept going through my book and asking if I had more, which was funny. This is why I love graphing these guys so much:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Total Autographs for this game:37
Total Autographs for 2012:653

No comments:

Post a Comment