Sunday, July 29, 2012

CT Tigers Vs. Jamestown Jammers 7/29/12

Red Sox HOFer Bernie Carbo was in town this afternoon, and the Tigers card set is now out, so I decided to make the short trip down to Dodd and get some stuff done.

Bernie was there when I went in, and he was very nice. He added the American League Champions inscription without me asking:

Photobucket

After I got Bernie, I went in the team store to grab a team set, and Efrain Nieves was in there signing:

Photobucket

I got the best player, Danry Vasquez, on 5 items today. He called me sir again like last time:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got a number of other players who were in the team set as well, including:

Patrick Smith:


Photobucket

Juaner Auguasvivas:

Photobucket
Angel Nesbitt:

Photobucket
Eric Heckaman:

Photobucket

Joe Rogers:
Photobucket

Montreal Robertson:

Photobucket
Matt Davenport:

Photobucket

Jorge Cordova:

Photobucket

Bennett Pickar, I believe this was the very first card he had ever signed:

Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:685

No comments:

Post a Comment