Friday, July 20, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Syracuse 7/19/12

Yesterday was a day game in Pawtucket, so I went over to do pre game, inside, as well as post game.

Pre-Game:

Pawtucket was fantastic during pre game.

I got Ryan Kalish first I think, or at least close to it. He is down to 1 per now, but is still very nice.
I was able  to get Brandon Duckworth on a really old card:

I got J.C. Linares on my team setters from last year. I had kept forgetting to put them in my book. He had 2 home runs yesterday.
Believe it or not, I was able to get Lars Anderson, he ran with a black sharpie though(for 3 people), he wasn't mean for once though so that was good:
I got my usual 1 Che-Hsuan Lin:

I finished off my Will Inmans:
I had found some old Rich Saveur cards so I got him to sign those:
I got 3 more Alex Wilsons:

Photobucket

Daniel Bard was very nice yesterday, he signed a card for me:

Photobucket

The highlight of pre game was getting Mark Prior on a magazine. This guy is such a class act. Inside later on, there were about 100 screaming kids, probably 99% didn't know who he was, and he stopped for every single one. he even did post game, when he was saying bye to his family before the road trip. After they left he came over and signed for whoever wanted one. I'll post both right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Syracuse, I was only able to get John Lannan outside pre game, as he came in a car. I guess I simply missed Mark Teahen:

Photobucket

I got a number of PawSox guys on a team sheet:

Photobucket
Chris Carpenter,Doug Mathis,Alex Hassan,John Hee,Will Latimer, and a rare Tony Pena Jr.

I then went inside to try for Duke and Teahen, I was successful with Duke.



Photobucket

Photobucket

I also was able to get Yuniesky Maya:

Photobucket

After that, post game was left. I did a team sheet for Syracuse:

Photobucket
Top:Jarrett Hoffpauir,Manager-Tony Beasley
Middle:Corey Brown,Josh Johnson, Just the trainer, cool guy though
Bottom:Seth Bynum,Yuniesky Maya

Current coach(former player), Jason Michaels:

Photobucket
I got current chief, and former PawSox, Carlos Maldonado:

Photobucket

Mauro Gomez was sent down from Boston, and showed up after the game:
Photobucket

To finish the day, I got Chris Carpenter to sign 3 cards. They were for someone else but I kept one, shown here:

Photobucket

46 Autographs at this game
Total Autographs for 2012:598

No comments:

Post a Comment