Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Buffalo 7/15/12(Jason Bay and Matt Harvey)

Today I headed over to Pawtucket with my main goals being to meet Connecticut native, Matt Harvey, and possibly even Jason Bay. I had missed out on getting Harvey during Buffalo's early trip to Pawtucket this year, so I really wanted to be able to meet Matt before he gets called up soon.

He got dropped off by his father, and was very nice.

As I said earlier, my other main target for the day was rehabbing Met, and former Red Sox, Jason Bay. Surprisingly he came right off the bus, put his luggage down, and came right over.
I had my dad get one as well, although he was doing 2 per anyway, for some reason I grabbed a black marker when I left the house(it was early).



Jason was nice as could be, and after finishing my 2 main targets, I worked on random guys from either team.

Brad Emaus, and 1986 World Series Champion, Wally Backman.

From Top to Bottom:
Lucas May
(Will Fill in Later)
Josh Satin
Fernando Cabrera
Fred Lewis
From Top to Bottom:
Zack Lutz
Rob Johnson
Lucas May
Oswaldo Navarro
Justin Hampson
Garrett Olson

I also did a team sheet for Pawtucket. I was able to get Zack Stewart,Doug Mathis,Chris Carpenter, and Ryan Dent. Carpenter was a first timer for me.
I was also able to get a picture with Stewart.

Still chipping away at Che Hsuan Lin:
Somehow I'm still finding Brandon Duckworth cards:

When I went inside, the pitchers were warming up, and I still had one badly spotted ball from my bad dozen, on which the sweet spot was good, so I got Daniel Bard on it:
That pretty much wraps it up from a great day!

Total Autographs for 2012:527

No comments:

Post a Comment