Sunday, July 22, 2012

CT Tigers Vs. Lowell 7/22/12

I went down to Norwich for last night's game after work and got there in the bottom of the 4th. The game ended up going 13 innings, and I only went for Lowell post game.

My main targets were Deven Marrero and Pat Light, this year's first round picks by the Red Sox.

Deven was pretty cool, not very talkative, but he very willingly did everything I had.

I got 6 photos and 2 cards:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the cards smudged a bit:
Photobucket


Pat Light was very nice as well, he did 6 pictures for me:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had 3 Seth Schwindenhammer cards that I didn't get signed last year so I stopped him on the way out:

Photobucket

The final item I decided to get was Tim Roberson on my ticket:

Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:616

No comments:

Post a Comment