Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Empire State Yankees 7/28/12

What a rough day. The only thing that made this trip worth it was that I got another Mark Prior magazine done.

Apparently the PawSox flight was scheduled for the morning, so when the players got in from the airport, NOT ONE guy stopped. So that was a wasted few hours. Later, they all came back of course, so I was able to get a few guys.

The Yankees coaches were the only ones on the first bus for them, and none of them signed. The bus driver didn't leave for at least another hour and a half to get the other players, and I was already pushing the time I had to get home for work, so I had to leave. Luckily A FEW guys took cabs, but nobody I needed on cards or magazines.

Red Sox:

Mark Prior took a cab in, and he signed for everyone:

                                      Photobucket

I also got Chris Carpenter again, who may be up on the Sox before the end of the year:

Photobucket

The new team sets for 2012 are out, so I started on that as well:
Mauro Gomez:

Photobucket
Alex Hassan:

Photobucket

Tony Thomas:

Photobucket

Manager, Arnie Beyeler:

Photobucket

I got others who signed on a team sheet:
Andy LaRoche,Nelson Figueroa, and Jose De La Torre:

Photobucket
I got a whopping 2 Yankees:
Collin Curtis:

Photobucket
Gustavo Molina:

Photobucket
Total Autographs for 2012:669

No comments:

Post a Comment