Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Syracuse 7/17/12

Once again, Syracuse is in town, and I was headed to the game, so I dug out a few cards for them.

Inside, I hung a team sheet as well as the cards I had.

Mark Teahen signed without me even asking, he is a really nice guy.

I also was able to get Zach Duke. I guess I missed him in the all star set, and didn't put the card on my board, but I can get it when I go next time.

I also got Corey Brown as he was coming in from BP.

3 Guys signed the sheet. Carlos Maldonado, Chris Marrero, and Zach Duke.
Because the team sheets are of course white, I cropped the photos so there isn't a block of white space in between photos.

That was it from before the game, but during the game, I won "Tweet your seat", so the camera guy came up and all of that. For those who don't know, Dustin Pari, previously of Ghost Hunters, has been the cameraman here for a few years now, so I just got him to sign my score card.


On the way outside, I stopped to get Zach Stewart on a BP ball. He was charting:

Post game was good, I wish I had more cards.
Top left:
Middle Top: James Skelton
Upper Middle:Brett Carroll
Lower Middle:Carlos Maldonado
Bottom Left to Right:Pat Lehman, Chris Marrero, Jarrett Hoffpauir,Manny Mayorson(Worst auto I've ever gotten.)

I had a card for pitching coach, Greg Booker, and was able to get him to stop:


I threw Tony Thomas and Doug Mathis on a sheet:

Arnie Beyeler is also in the All Star set, so I had a reason to get him:
My final autograph of the night was Chris Carpenter. I had packed up my stuff and was ready to leave when he came out. I got him on another BP ball:

Total Autographs for 2012:552

No comments:

Post a Comment