Monday, July 9, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Syracuse 7/8/12

Yesterday I headed over to McCoy to get some pre game graphing in. I didn't have a good morning though, that's for sure. It took me 8 days to get this month started, and it wasn't a great start.

I woke up over an hour late because my alarm on my phone was too quiet, I was laying on top of it. 

Then, on my way through Glocester, I was stopped for at least 35 minutes for some bike ride that was going on. Needless to say at this point I wasn't happy.

Jacoby Ellsbury and Clay Buchholz were both playing yesterday so  there were a ton of people around. First, Ellsbury drove up with Daniel Bard and of course, they went and parked in the cage. A few of us ran over, but they parked on top of the door and there was no chance. Then we got yelled at by Rhode Island's favorite security guard and that was the end of it. I don't see why this stadium has to make such a huge issue out of every little thing .Nobody tried for Clay as he also parked in the cage.

It was a disappointing morning, Prior denied going in, he yelled,"ALL STAR BREAK!" He is a pretty funny guy.

I was able to get Che-Hsuan Lin:

Jason Repko once again:

Zack Stewart, very nice kid so far:


Newcomer, Andy LaRoche:

I was able to get the few Syracuse guys I cared to get, they were a friendly team, I just didn't have cards for them.

I was able to get John Lannan,Mark Teahen, and Yunesky Maya. 
Maya signed up a storm, which was a surprise because he was the starting pitcher.

I was also able to get a picture with mark Teahen.


Inside I was able to land Mark Prior when I was hanging out near the dugout, I was the only one who asked him.


Total Autographs for 2012:499, weird how I land on a _99 after an event, I have something planned Wednesday, which will make a cool #500.

No comments:

Post a Comment