Friday, June 29, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Charlotte 6/28/12

I decided to do pre game today as I had some Charlotte cards left over as well as a Mark Prior Sports Illustrated to get done.

The first player I got was Che-Hsuan Lin. He only does one, but my buddy got one done for me as well:

Scott Podsednik started his rehab from Boston today, and I was able to get him going in. He didn't say a word, but at least he did it:

Will Inman was nice as always, and signed a page for me:
I said,"Just whatever you have time for Will."
And he said,"No you're good."

Nice guy!

I also got Alex Wilson to sign 3 cards, he is no dupes, so as long as they are different you are good.


I also continued chipping away at my Mike Rivera cards:
I added 3 more guys to my team ball.

Juan Carlos Linares:
Lars Anderson, and new comer Zack Stewart:

There was nobody from Charlotte that I needed off the first bus, and I ended up leaving before the second bus, because I had been there for hours and I had stuff to do at home.

I was able to get coaches Joel  Skinner and Richard Dotson however:

The highlight of my day was getting Mark Prior to sign my SI. This was the 5th different SI I have gotten signed this month!

I never saw Daniel Bard come in, but overall it was a successful day, especially getting my SI signed.

Total Autographs for 2012:489

No comments:

Post a Comment