Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Charlotte 6/26/12

Once again, I got to the stadium and it started lighting raining soon after. The wind was crazy, I had never seen it so bad over there. Luckily I was able to get a good amount of stuff inside despite these conditions.

The first player I got was Jason Repko. For some reason the PawSox were hitting when I went in, probably because they had lost 8 in a row. Anyway, I threw my team ball  down to him. He is #20 on it, and #104 on my all time Red Sox list:

I then went over to the Charlotte side, and hung my book and clipboard. It was lightly raining at this point, so I could only put down my book when a player was right there, I got Jhan Martinez after he was done throwing:
He did all 9, so I was happy about that.

I was also able to get Charlie Leesman on the 2 cards I had brought:
The two other cards were part of what I got from Justin Greene post game, I put them in the same scan to save time.

On my clipboard I got:
Anthony Carter
Hector Gimenez
Leyson Septino
Post game was good, except for this group of annoying kids who were calling players random names,including calling Daniel Bard Lars, asking if Jose came out after they got him at his car. They would also ask random employees to sign, it was just super annoying but hey what can you do...

I got Justin Greene to sign 11 cards, 2 were pictured above:
For the PawSox I got Ciriaco and Mike Rivera, others signed but I didn't need them. Iglesias wouldn't do it for me at his car after doing it for other people:
Finally, i got Bob Tewksbury again, I keep forgetting to bring cards of him:

Total Autographs for 2012:467

No comments:

Post a Comment