Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Gwinnett Braves 6/10/12

As I walked inside today, I was excited when I looked at the field because Daniel Bard was exercising. When he finished, I asked him to sign, he said,"No I have to go to a meeting." He then threw me a baseball. Obviously I was disappointed, but hey nothing I could do.

After this happened, I went to hang my team sheet and got 6 different guys:
1)Kris Medlen
2)Pitching Coach,Marty Reed
3)Jose Lugo
4)Dusty Hughes
5)Manager, Dave Brundage
6)Shawn McGill


I also was able to get the Braves #7 Prospect, Tyler Pastornicky on the ball Bard gave me:
 Felix Pie signed, but only for 2 people.

Post Game was much better, I did a team sheet again:
Top:Pitching Coach, Jamie Dismuke
Bottom Left: Anthony Varvaro
Bottom Right:A really rushed Luis Durango


Tyler Pastornicky again:

I did pretty well with Pawtucket, the usuals didn't sign i.e. Iglesias & friends.

Neither Daniel Bard or Mark Prior signed, however I was told both did coming in.

Will Inman:
Clayton Mortenson:
Jon Hee:
 Finally, I got Ryan Kalish again. He asked me how I was doing, and he seemed to like our photo:


Autographs at this game:32

Total Autographs For 2012:361

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty solid day Garrett. Kalish seems very fan friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kalish is great, always a really nice guy, especially being a highly regarded prospect.

    ReplyDelete