Friday, June 1, 2012

Featured Team #1 Cleveland Indians

"Featured team" is going to be a new series that I do, that will highlight the players I have met/have gotten an autograph of on major league teams. I did a random draw on random.org, and the first team I got was the Cleveland Indians.

Total Players I have met on this team:6

Justin Masterson: Justin is one of the nicest players out there, I met him while he was in AAA a number of years ago, playing for Pawtucket, and he was always a class act. Justin also signs anything you send him in the mail, and quickly I must add.

 Jack Hannahan: Again, just a really nice guy. I also met him when he was playing for Pawtucket in 2010. I got to talk to him a bit one time, and he was actually interested in the conversation. If it were not for Rhode Island's favorite security guard, I would have also gotten a picture with him.


Asdrubal Cabrera: This one was a really long time ago at the Eastern League All Star Game at Dodd Stadium. It was an on-field signing, and I got him in the program they handed out with every player in it.

Jeanmar Gomez: I got to meet him last year when he was pitching for Columbus, nothing special about the story, decent guy though.

Scott Barnes: This one was actually just a few weeks ago, when Columbus came through Pawtucket.

Johnny Damon. I picked up a card at a show a long time ago, I would love to meet him one day as he was an intricate part of the 2004 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment