Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Norfolk 5/29/12(Miguel Tejada)

I went over to Pawtucket last night because former MVP Miguel Tejada was in town, as he is attempting a comeback.

Norfolk was a really, really bad signing team. Post game hardly anyone came over, including some of the guys who aren't even very good.

Inside, i was able to get hitting coach, Denny Walling, who signed 3 cards for me:
Also, Blake Davis:


The game didn't even end til like 10:45, probably the longest game I've ever been to, my dad told me
to wait for Tejada though, which was chill because I didn't really want to keep him out that long, but anyways, while waiting for Tejada I was able to get:

Pedro Ciriaco:
 And another Mark Melancon:
Then, at probably 11:58, Tejada finally came out and signed for about 4 people, I was really happy, as he was one of my favorite players as a kid:
Total Autographs for 2012:320 



No comments:

Post a Comment