Friday, May 25, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Toledo 5/24/12


I was back in action locally for the first time since my Baltimore trip. Toledo is in town and I finally had a good amount of cards for a series. I did pre game inside, and was able to get a few guys while hanging my boards. the guys I were abe to get while hanging were:

Matt Young 1/1:
Adam Wilk x2, nice guy, picked up one of my cards that had fallen:
Jeff Frazier x4:

Apparently Rhode Island's favorite security guard thought it was a disturbance to patiently wait on the concourse for Casey Crosby, so I waited until after the 9th:
2/3
After the game I was able to get both, John Meter Perell and Ken Ryan:
Another Adam Wilk:
I decided to get manager, Phil Nevin on a ball because he had a pretty decent career:
I didn't stay very long, but on the PawSox I was able to get Pedro Ciriaco, who came out with his brother who plays for Toledo:
And finally, Junichi Tazawa, who I had nothing for:

Total Autograpghs for 2012:284

No comments:

Post a Comment