Saturday, May 19, 2012

Former Patriots Charity Event 5/19/12

I had heard from a few people that there was going to be a charity softball event about 20 minutes from my house throughout the last few weeks so I decided to go. The players weren't the most appealing choices,  but it was still nice to meet some former players, and worth going in my opinion.


After I got my stuff signed, nobody else seemed to have a marker, and Ellis asked me if he could borrow mine, I didn't really care regardless, but I also wasn't going to say no to a former OT.
 
The best player was Patrick Pass, who won 3 Superbowls with the Pats:



 Ed Ellis:

 Ed was really funny, he loved the pictures and was like,"Look how fat I was!"

The last player was Harold Shaw:
 He signed another one as well, that is not pictured.

Total Autographs for 2012:253

No comments:

Post a Comment