Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Toledo 5/25/12

Yesterday I headed over to Pawtucket to get some pre game graphing in for the first time in a while. I did really well with Pawtucket, but I had to leave for work before the 2nd Toledo bus came so my totals for them were not good.

Pawtucket:
I believe the first player in was Alex Wilson, he has been nicer this year than in the past, which is nice, his attitude was pretty crappy last season. He did 2/8.

 The first is a Tristar Pursiut, and the second is his Donruss Extra Edition.

Next up was Clayton Mortenson, who is a really nice guy. He signs whenever he doesn't have his baby, and he did all 6 for me, 3 are pictured here.
Will Inman is a really cool guy as well, you can get him talking, and he always signs whatever you have.
I had 1 Brandon Duckworth card(I'm sure I'll end up finding more)
I was finally able to get Mark Melancon again, who has been lights out since he was sent down.
I almost am done with my Gerald Perry stuff again, I only have 1 left now after this game.
I also found this Mike Rivera from the other night in my book, so I will put it in this entry.


Toledo:

The coaches came in a separate vehicle again, and I was able to get Nevin and Durham. Durham didn't sign the night before, but there were only 3 other people with me yesterday.

Doesn't Durham have one sweet autograph?

Zach Miner:
 In the midst of players coming in, Red Sox Senior Advisor Jeremy Kapstein showed up so I got him on a GU ball I had.
25 Autographs at this game.

Total Autographs for 2012:309

No comments:

Post a Comment