Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Baltimore Dilemma

So as you may or may not know by now, I am going to Baltimore next week for 2/3 of the Boston series. I have gone the last few years, and last year I graphed Camden Yards for the first time.

The problem is that my favorite team, the Red Sox, of course is a horrible signing team. last year during the trip, I was only able to get Mike Cameron. I have been debating over the last month whether I should just try for Red Sox again, which would mean more personally to me, or try for Baltimore players, which I could potentially get a lot more of. I am leaning towards the latter because I already have a lot of Red Sox guys:
Atchison
Bard
Beckett
Buchholz
Doubront
Hill
Lester
Miller
Saltalamacchia
Aviles
Gomez
Gonzalez
Middlebrooks
Pedroia
Nava

I know there is little to no shot getting guys like Ortiz and them, so I will probably just try for Baltimore players.

No comments:

Post a Comment