Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Britain Vs. Portland 5/6/2012

Today I went over to New Britain to graph Portland for the first time this season. Overall, the team was a really good signing one, and I got all of the best prospects. A lot of the guys I know and graph with from Pawtucket made the trip as well, so it made for a fun day.

When I got inside, the first player I got was once highly regarded pitching prospect Stolmy Pimentel. He signed 7 cards for me. After the game I also got him on an OLB:


Stolmy was really nice, I was glad to get this stuff done.

It is somewhat hazy to me which stuff I got outside, and which stuff I got inside, so I will just do each player randomly.

Another good Sox Prospect Kolbrin Vitek:


One more of the "top tier" guys from today was Jeremy Hazelbaker:
Yet another top 20 Sox prospect, Oscar Tejeda:
 And finally, the best player I got today was Bryce Brentz:
I got most of the team, the rest of the guys included were:

Brock Huntzinger:
Reynaldo Rodriguez:
Derrik Gibson:
 Zach Gentile:
Chris Balcom Miller, said, "Thanks for recognizing me." -Life in the minors must be rough like they say haha, no problem Chris!
Pete Hissey:
 Ryan Dent:
Jayson Hernandez:
And last but not least, Chris Martin:
32 autos at this game

Total Autographs for 2012:197

No comments:

Post a Comment