Monday, May 7, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Rochester 5/7/12

I went over to Pawtucket tonight as I didn't have a final today, and Daisuke was rehabbing. Daisuke looked pretty good, he had a lot of 3 ball counts, but got out of the majority of them.

 Before the game, I got Mark Melancon for the first time inside, he is my 93rd Red Sox player:
I also was able to get Ben Revere, who made a name for himself on the Twins last season, especially for his defense:
I wasn't able to get Tom Brunansky which was disappointing, but no big deal as Rochester comes through a lot.


I was able to add two more players to my team ball, Alex Hassan, and John Hee:

 Rochester's starting pitcher, Daryl Thompson stopped to sign for everyone:
Matt Rizzotti and J.R. Towles:
Tyler Robertson:
And finally, former Red Sox minor leaguer, Aaron Bates:
Total Autographs for 2012:206

No comments:

Post a Comment