Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Indianapolis 6/5/12

My month has started out really slow, but I made it out to Pawtucket last night for the first time in a while. Indianapolis is in town, and unluckily the main guy I wanted to meet, Alex Presley was called up Monday night to Piitsburgh. Starling Marte was there though who was still a nice target

I only did post game outside, and I started a "team ball", since I am going back tonight. On the team ball, I got:
Chase d'Arnaud,Rudy Owens:
Anderson Hernandez:
Evan Meek:
Eric Fryer, Jose Diaz(Diaz is probably the biggest baseball player I have ever met, he is listed at 6'4 300)

Then I got the Pirates' 4th Top Prospect Starling Marte, normally I wouldn't have got him on a ball, but I had a slightly smudged one from a box I had, plus he's a good prospect:


Ryan Kalish took a long time to come out, because he was watching the Celtics beat the heat. But when he came out, he was extremely nice, maybe even nicer than in the past. It's nice to see him back, because I was at the game last May when he got hurt and it was not fun to watch. I hope he makes it back to Boston soon.:



I saw Mark Prior but he was being interviewed and ignored the few graphers, hopefully I can get him soon.

Total Autographs for 2012:329

No comments:

Post a Comment