Monday, April 30, 2012

April Recap! Top 'graphs of month 1

It is very hard to believe that baseball has been being played for over a month now, and even harder to believe that this past month was my best baseball month ever. I got some really quality autographs, and I had the best 4 day stretch in the hobby I have ever had at one point during the month.

In case you missed it, I met 2 hall of famers, first Ryne Sandberg, and later on Paul Molitor:

I met current Red Sox starting pitchers, Jon Lester(for the first time), as well as Felix Doubront:




I even met 2 other former major leaguers, Wally Backman, and Bob Tewksbury:

A top prospect who is absolutely raking in AAA:

 And a veteran fighting for a roster spot(Aaron Cook):


Overall, it was my best baseball graphing month ever, and I certainly hoping that May will somehow top it.

No comments:

Post a Comment