Saturday, April 28, 2012

Twitter Mailbag 4/28/12

What is the oddest thing you've ever gotten signed and oddest you've seen signed?


I usually don't get "odd" things signed, at least in my opinion. Sometimes if I don't have a card for a guy I will get him on a ticket stub, but I find that fairly normal. Sometimes I do a team sheet, if I really don't have anything. But really, I don't get odd stuff signed.

Regarding the second part of the question, I have seen pretty much everything. People getting scrap paper signed, napkins, etc. I can't think of anything too obscure that I've seen, I mean I've seen a few women ask to get certain body parts signed, but that's just a typical pink hat I suppose.

Other than that, I really haven't seen anything overly odd.

Keep the questions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment