Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/12 New Britain Vs. Harrisburg

Tonight I headed over to New Britain, more to just watch a baseball game than graph, but I ended up getting a few anyway. It was a very late decision, so I just printed a team sheet up and decided to see what I would get. The players came out later than usual for warm ups but I was able to get 5 of them to sign. The best was Aaron Hicks, the 4th ranked prospect in the Twins organization by Baseball America.
I actually didn't think he was going to come over, because at first he gave me the, "one second" signal, then warmed up, went to the dugout, and after 5 or 10 more minutes, came out and walked over to me. I actually got a nice picture with him as well. I got to see him hit a home run during the game also.

1)Steve Hirschfeld
2)Nathan Hanson
3)Aaron Hicks
4)David Bromberg
5)Chris Hermann


Total Autographs for 2012:136

No comments:

Post a Comment