Friday, April 6, 2012

4/5/12 Pawtucket Vs. Buffalo(Mets) Opening Night




Before the graphing even started, the night was interesting because it was under 40 degrees. My graphing for the night certainly reflected the bitterness.

My main goal for the night was to get Matt Harvey, because he is a good prospect who is from New London, CT. I wasn't able to get him. I asked him to sign when he was at his family's car, and he said he had to go.

I only got one autograph from Buffalo, because I didn't have any cards for them, and didn't try for much other than Harvey.

Josh Satin:
I did get a number of Pawsox autographs, a lot of guys ignored, such as Tazawa, and most of the pitchers, but One of the Red Sox top prospects, Will Middlebrooks, stopped for everyone:


 Tony Thomas is also back with Pawtucket this year:
New to the system, Will Inman:
I also semi started a team ball, I got Pedro Ciriaco, who looked very good in Spring Training, and had 4 hits tonight, as well as Chorye Spoone:

 This is Pedro Ciriaco:


 Finally, recent American Idol vote off, and 10th place finisher Rhode Island native, Erika Van Pelt was in attendance to sing, "God Bless America." I was able to get her outside while waiting for players.:



I think I'm going up Saturday to attempt Ryne Sandberg and Lehigh Valley, as well as some Sox top prospects.

Total Autographs for 2012: 121

No comments:

Post a Comment