Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pawtucket Pre Game 7/12/13

I recently bought a Will Middlebrooks jersey, and was hoping to get it signed today, but I woke up a little late so I knew it would be close.

I ended up going anyway because I had a few hours before work, and the other 'graphers there told me that I missed him by like ten minutes. Just my luck. I will probably see him Sunday anyway, so it wasn't a huge deal, but it was a little disappointing.

I also forgot over half of my cards for Pawtucket at my house because I was rushing.

The best autograph I was able to get, which was actually really good was Xander Bogaerts, who if you don't know is the Red Sox #1 overall prospect.


 photo Scan0125_zpsc735fd0e.jpg

Another good prospect I got was Bryce Brentz who is having an amazing season:


 photo Scan0124_zps08acc433.jpg

For everyone else I got, I put them on a team ball:

Jeremy Hazelbaker
Chris Martin
Alberto Rosario


 photo image12_zps5630cb0e.jpg

Mitch Maier
Chris Carpenter
Chris Hernandez


 photo image10_zps44419f4d.jpg

Mark Hamilton
Jonathan Diaz (Who became my 110th Red Sox I have met)
Ryan Rowland-Smith


 photo image11_zps221a1c22.jpg


Total Autographs for 2013: 562

No comments:

Post a Comment