Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Boston Vs. Tampa Bay (RSW/GBFB Cash/Can Drive) 7/29/13

Last night was the first time I went to a Red Sox game at Fenway park in 6 or 7 years. My friends had an extra ticket, and while I knew it wouldn't really be an ideal 'graphing night, I figured I would give it a shot.

The game last night was the one rescheduled from last week due to rain, which also happened to be night 2 of the Red Sox wives/ Greater Boston Food Bank cash/can drive. This event gives fans the opportunity to donate $10, and receive an autographed photo of a Red Sox player. David Ortiz did not participate this year, and they were out of Pedroia and Ellsbury from the other day, but I was able to get the always pleasant(LOL), Shane Victorino, and Mike Napoli. I was happy to get these two because they are solid players, and were not in my collection before.


 photo DSC01892_zps45b1f350.jpg

I did try to do the Rays side before the game, but after BP it started to rain, pretty much up until the first pitch.

Game wise, David Price pitched like the ace he is, and the game was blown by the home plate umpire in the bottom of the 8th.


The two autographs will not be added to my '2013 Total' because they were not obtained in person.


 photo 0729131934_zps0b931cbf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment