Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Syracuse 8/8/12(PawSox On Field Auto Night)

This has always been an event on the top of my list each year because even the jerkiest players on the PawSox are obligated to sign. I always have help from my dad, usually to knock out a few team setters of the tough guys.

I did fairly well at the event, I got Billy Buckner for the first time. He is a piece of work:

Photobucket

His pal Josh Fields is just as bad, he never signs, and when he does he personalizes:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I knocked out my Rivera setters:

Photobucket

Chris Carpenter was one of the few who would switch pens:

Photobucket

I also knocked out my usual 3 Alex Wilson cards:

Photobucket

Daniel Bard was nice as usual:

Photobucket
Photobucket

My dad and I each got a Lin:

Photobucket

Prior didn't switch the pen for me, but did for my dad. He may know me by now:

Photobucket

Nate Spears(he has gotten tougher):

Photobucket

Tony Pena Jr. who is also a very tough graph:
Photobucket

I got 3 total from Jose Iglesias, who I hadn't gotten in 5 months this year:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Andy LaRoche:

Photobucket

Mauro Gomez, who is a very nice guy:

Photobucket

Reynaldo Rodriguez:

Photobucket

Newcomer Danny Valencia wasn't very warm, but signed my photo:

Photobucket

After the game I was mainly trying to get Red Sox rehabber, Andrew Bailey. Andrew was very nice, I wish the best for him: The photo looks better in person, the scan makes it hard to see the blue on dark.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also did a team sheet for Syracuse while I was waiting. I got John Lannan, Mark Teahen, Josh Johnson, Carlos Maldonado, Corey Brown, and Mike MacDougal:
Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:836

No comments:

Post a Comment