Monday, August 20, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Buffalo(Zack Wheeler) 8/19/12

My main goal yesterday with Buffalo coming to town was of course to land a graph of top pitching prospect, Zack Wheeler.

When the bus came in, he wouldn't even look over. Needless to say I was disappointed.

Off the bus I was able to get Jenrry Mejia:


Photobucket

I also got Fernando Cabrera, Adam Loewen, and Wally Backman when he got out of his car:

Photobucket
Not a ton of Pawtucket guys signed yesterday, just after I got there, I was able to get Chris Carpenter and Ryan Kalish, who was reading the Hunger Games. Hopefully he can read it faster than LeBron.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Rich Hill is rehabbing, and he was nice as always:

Photobucket

I got the very rare Tony Pena graph:


Photobucket
I needed Rich Sauveur on my team setters:

Photobucket

I saw George Greer, so I got him on a blank:


Photobucket

I also did a team sheet for Pawtucket:

Photobucket

From Top to Bottom:Steven Wright,Ronald Bermudez,Andy LaRoche, Ken Ryan

I also got a few random players in the program:

Tony Thomas:



Photobucket

Jason Repko:

Photobucket

J.C. Linares:

Photobucket

I didn't have anything for him, but I got a picture with Chris Hernandez:


After that I went inside, and was able to get C.J. Nitkowski:

Photobucket

It was Sunday, so the pitchers were throwing, so I patiently waited for Wheeler to come in. I was very happy when he came over and signed for me, although he personalized. Nonetheless I was happy to get him:

Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:930

No comments:

Post a Comment