Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CT Tigers Vs. Staten Island Yankees 8/7/12

I decided to head down to Norwich last night after work to get some of the good Staten Island players, and I did not go home disappointed.

When the game ended, I saw Matt Snyder in the dugout, so I got him to sign my photos. He was a nice kid.:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was waiting for Peter O'Brien after the game, and he was one of the last ones out. He took the time to sign everything I had. I was the only one there so we talked about his time in the Cape League, and how he had to leave after only a few weeks for team USA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did a team sheet as well, and got almost everyone who traveled. I had photos for Matt Duran, but didn't realize it was him until after he got on the bus.


Photobucket
#36 Conor Mullee
#53 Charles Haslup
#20 Matt Duran
#59 Taylor Dugas
#26 Evan DeLuca
#24 Wes Wilson
#34 Andrew Benak
#18 Gabriel Encinas
#21 Dietrich Ens
#41
#56 Tim Flight
#45 Matt Snyder
#13 Stefan Lopez
#11 Ravel Santana
#14 Charles Basford
#60 Evan Rutckyj
#38 Alex Smith 

Some guys wrote numbers that aren't listed, I'm sure a few more will pop up in a few days.

Total Autographs at this game:44

Total Autographs for 2012: 800

2 comments:

  1. So Cool to see my son's autograph on the New York Team sheet. He's #13 Stefan Lopez- Pitcher

    Pam Lopez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool that you found this! I hope you guys are doing well!

      Delete