Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Lehigh Valley 8/5/12(Ryno 2012 Round 2)

I was expecting another great day today after my awesome night, and I did not go home disappointed. Ryno came in around 10 o clock on the bus, and came right over and signed for the 7-8 people who were there. I was very unlucky with him last year, but I have done well both times this year.
I got him on a beautiful 8x10, and I had help getting my SI from my dad.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The caption on that magazine makes me smile every time.

Ryno was the only one who signed off the bus, but I was able to get some guys hanging inside:

Tyler Cloyd:

Photobucket


Tyson Brummett:
Photobucket


I hung for Ryno because he is usually pretty good about signing, and I nabbed him on another 8x10 and my set card:

Photobucket
Photobucket



I was very happy that he added the HOF inscription for me.

I also got Scott Elarton, but my scanner is messed up, and it is too shiny to take a photo of.

Pawtucket wise, I did okay on the day, Mark Prior came over without us even asking which was cool. he is such a nice guy:


Photobucket

Photobucket

I got Chris Hernandez for the first time:

Photobucket

Andy LaRoche:

Untitled 

Chris Carpenter again:

Photobucket

And to round it off, I got a team sheet done of other guys:

Photobucket

From top to bottom:
Jason Repko,  Tony Thomas, Jon Hee, Alex Hassan, J.C. Linares, Dan Butler,Reynaldo Rodriguez, and Zach Stewart

I opted for a photo with Mauro Gomez.




Total Autographs for 2012:756

No comments:

Post a Comment