Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Britain Vs. Portland 8/21/12

For my last game before college starts back up I decided to hit Portland in New Britain yesterday. I was very happy with my results, although a 15 inning game made for an extremely long day.

When the first bus came in, I was able to get Jackie Bradley, who was saying only 1 per, so he could get off his foot. I was able to dip him though.


Photobucket
Photobucket

He was willing to do his full signature if you asked him.

In order to keep things simple, I'll just group certain players together. After the game I was able to get Jackie again; this time he signed 3 cards, and I dipped him on a ball:

Photobucket
Photobucket
It was an OLB because that's all I had left at that point.

Xander Bogaerts was of course the other big target of the day. I missed him off of the bus because he was rushing, and hesitated for a second. He only signed about 3 off of the bus. I got him coming back from the batting cages though, where he signed for me and 3 other guys.

Photobucket

I waited for him down the line before the game, and got him on a ball, and was able to dip him on another photo:

Photobucket
Photobucket

He signed for a few people coming out after the game, and I was one of them:

Photobucket

I needed some other guys on cards too, and I didn't go home disappointed.

Kolbrin Vitek didn't do it going in, but I got him going out:

Photobucket

Drake Britton:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Bryce Brentz:

Photobucket


I also did a team sheet:

Photobucket

Derrik Gibson,Chris Martin,Christian Vasquez, Jason Urquidez,Stolmy Pimentel,Zach Gentile,Ryan Dent

I got the very few things I needed for New Britain as well.

Aaron Hicks signed 3 for me also.

Oswaldo Arcia signed 2. 1 was mine:

Photobucket

Chris Hermann, I wish I had Brentz sign this as well:

Photobucket


Photobucket

David Bromberg
Logan Darnell
B.J. Hermsen


Photobucket

Bruce Pugh
Chris Hermann
Blake Martin
Aaron Thompson

Total Autographs at this game:37
Total Autographs for 2012:967

No comments:

Post a Comment