Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Empire State Yankees 8/14/12

Spent the entire day yesterday in Pawtucket, I did get a few nice autographs, but I didn't get my main targets, Manny Delcarmen, John Maine, or Kosuke Fukudome.

The first autographs for the day were from Butch Wynegar. This was so strange because he wanted no part of it, but this guy who was there told him that he had a Gary Gaetti signed ball that he wanted him on, and then a switch flipped. He was VERY nice, and talked to us for a good 10 minutes. I also got a very nice picture with him.

Photobucket


After that happened. The day went reallllly slow. The Sox were back from a road trip, so they came in late, and the second Yankees bus didn't come for another hour.

I did get some more Mark Prior magazines signed, I had help from someone who was there.

Photobucket

Photobucket


None of the guys I needed signed before the game, not even the lesser guys. Throughout the day I put together a team sheet, of guys I didn't have cards of.
Photobucket

From Left to Right:Francisco Cervelli,Corey Wade, Ramiro Pena, Justin Thomas, Juan Cedeno

I also did a sheet for Pawtucket:

Photobucket

Clockwise from top:Alex Hassan,Chris Hernandez,Josh Fields(Post), and Reynaldo Rodriguez(Post)

Gerald Perry stopped for the first time in forever for me:

Photobucket

J.C. Linares also signed:

Photobucket

Nelson Figueroa stopped as well, he's a nice guy:

Photobucket

After that, I hung my board inside, and got some nice stuff.

2 Darnell McDonald photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Brandon Laird:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Juan Cedeno:

Photobucket

After the game, I got Adam Warren:

Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:873

No comments:

Post a Comment