Sunday, August 26, 2012

Country Music Singer Steve Holy 8/25/12

It is fair season in New England, which often brings in some pretty decent acts for concerts. This specific show was about 20 minutes from where I live, and I had planned to go to the fair anyway, so it was a no brainer to give it a go.

Steve Holy is best known for his song/album,"Love Don't Run". I had planned on getting him after the show, and there actually ended up being a signing scheduled at the merch. table, so I didn't even have to worry about going to the bus. This was a really easy event. I had more photos in the car, but didn't bring them in because I didn't know what to expect, could have went back out, but I was busy, so no big deal.

The show itself was very good, he sounded exactly the same as he does on his albums, which is always a good thing.

I got him on a cd cover:

Photobucket

As well as a photo:

Photobucket

He asked if he could make it out to anyone, and he was really nice so I didn't bother asking him to not personalize it.
Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:969

No comments:

Post a Comment