Saturday, February 23, 2013

Comedy Central & The Best Damn Sports Show Period's Rob Little 2/22/13

Tonight, my university brought in Rob Little who used to frequent on The Best Damn Sports Show Period, and also has appeared on Nick Swardson's show on Comedy Central.

I knew this would be pretty easy, but found out it would be even easier because he went to a table after the show and talked to fans.

He was happy to see I had photos, and was very accommodating with signing them all. I also got a picture with him, then he took one with him, my girlfriend, and I and said he would post it on his facebook, so I will have to look out for that.

I got to chat with him a little about Best Damn, and he said he has lost around 50 pounds in the past year, as you can tell in comparison between my photos and the pictures with him.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 Total Autographs for 2013:76
 Top Autographs for 2013:
 1)Sonia Sotomayor 2)Branford Marsalis 3)Jeff Bridges, 4)Chandler Jones,  5)Dick Groat

No comments:

Post a Comment