Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Comedian & Youtube Sensation GloZell 2/12/13

Uconn is in the midst of "social media" week, and  they are having different people who are famous from the internet, primarily youtube. The very famous GloZell who has amassed nearly 300,000,000 youtube views was their guest today, and I had finished my homework that was due tonight, so at the spur of the moment I got some pictures and headed over to the Student Union at Uconn. She was in the theatre, and I probably caught the last 25% of her Q&A, in which she was pretty funny.

GloZell stayed on stage when it finished, and took pictures with anyone who wanted them. She was THRILLED that I had brought photos of her, and took probably about a minute talking to me. The only other person that I saw getting something signed was some girl that got a piece of paper signed, but to each their own.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2013:42
Top Autographs for 2013:
 1)Sonia Sotomayor 2)Branford Marsalis 3)Jeff Bridges, 4)Chandler Jones,  5)Dick Groat

1 comment: