Monday, January 7, 2013

Twitter Mailbag Edition 7

After a long hiatus, twitter mailbag is back.

I asked my followers on twitter to submit questions, for a new entry, and I received a good one.

"Do you have a list of prospective targets this year?"


This is kind of funny, because I have been thinking about posting something like an "ultimate wish list", but that would have been much longer term.

For 2013, I have a few things in mind:

1)Load up on Xander Bogaerts and Jackie Bradley Jr. autos before a)they become unfriendly b)get traded or c)get called up.

2)Start trying for politicians. I really wish I would have tried to get some during last year's primaries, but I can start with New England Governors possibly.

3)Go to more book signings. I have a huge surprise for Tuesday 1/8 possibly.

4)Other random celebrities. I will be trying my best to get the bands Daughtry, 3 Doors down, and Maroon 5 in the coming months(none of which will be easy because of the venue)

5)Start doing some NFL graphing next fall.


I know I didn't give many specifics, but it is always hard to say until the year gets going. I will DEFINITELY be doing the Travelers Pro Am again since that was a huge success, and I may try NASCAR in New Hampshire.

Thanks for the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment