Thursday, January 10, 2013

Providence Vs. Syracuse Part 2: 1/9/13

As you read last night, you saw that I had a few surprises last night, but what I really went to the game for was to meet the Syracuse players.

I had planned to make it to the hotel, but the timing just didn't work out. My friends told me that Boeheim signed at the hotel, so I was a little disappointed, but no big deal.

For only graphing at the game I did pretty well, and got everything I brought done.

Brandon Triche SI(the bottom is cut off to not display my address):

 Assist King and projected NBA Draft lottery pick, Michael Carter Williams(Got 1 before/1 after):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dajuan Coleman:

Here is a link to my last Syracuse game:Uconn Vs. Syracuse College Gameday

Total Autographs for 2013:13
Top Autographs for 2013:  1)Jeff Bridges, 2)Chandler Jones, 3)Michael Carter Williams, 4)Don Orsillo, 5)Brandon Triche

No comments:

Post a Comment