Thursday, January 10, 2013

Providence Vs. Syracuse Part 1: Patriots DE Chandler Jones & Voice of the Red Sox Don Orsillo 1/9/13

As many of you know, tonight I went to the Providence Vs. Syracuse game, but due to some nice surprises, I decided to split the night into two separate entries.


Before the game started, some other graphers and I noticed that Chandler Jones of the Patriots was in the front row. We tried to call him over, and that failed. With about a minute left in the game, we saw him enter the tunnel and we were able to find him in the convention center.

Troy Brown was also with him, but Troy wouldn't sign for anyone


Photobucket

After the game, I noticed that Red Sox commentator Don Orsillo was at the game to do the broadcast, so I was able to get him as well. He was extremely nice.


Total Autographs for 2013:9

Top Autographs for 2013: 1)Jeff Bridges, 2)Chandler Jones, 3)Don Orsillo, 4)Bernie Glassman, 5)Kahlil Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment