Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday #1 Rob & Chris Gronkowski

Since it's Thursday afternoon, and my classes are all done for the week, I decided to add another new feature to the blog, "Throwback Thursday!"

This page will focus on autographs I got before I started blogging.

I figured since the Patriots(although I hate them) are in the AFC Championship this weekend, that Rob Gronkowski would be a good person to start with for this.

Date:2/19/2011
Place: Crystal Mall, Waterford,CT
Setting: Paid signing


I had been excited for weeks to go to this, even though I had never paid for an autograph at the time. This was before Gronk had really blown up, so it was like $20 to get him. 2 of his brothers, Chris and Dan were also there. I had no interest in getting Dan, and I thought it would be cool to get Chris, but he kind of turned out as a bust as well.

Dan and Chris showed up first, almost an HOUR after the scheduled time, and Rob didn't show up for probably another half hour.

Like I said, Rob hadn't blown up yet, and he was giving out great signatures:



Chris Gronkowski:

 Rob at the table, with Chris in the corner of the photo:
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment