Saturday, December 8, 2012

Uconn Vs. Harvard 12/7/12

My second night of basketball in a row was very good. Harvard was in town, which meant that I could target head coach(and former Duke player), Tommy Amaker.



Tommy was very nice, and signed for my dad and I:
Photobucket

As the game was ending, I was able to sneak down to where Jim Calhoun was sitting, and I got him on a really nice 8x10. It was raining outside afterwards so I'm glad that I was able to get this:

I also got Shabazz Napier again after the game. He has really changed... He even thanked us for coming to the game.

Photobucket
The last player I got was DeAndre Daniels, who had his best game ever by far:

A nice surprise was seeing former Husky, Kevin Freeman inside after the game:


 Photobucket 


 Total Autographs for 2012:1157

No comments:

Post a Comment