Friday, December 7, 2012

Providence Vs. Rhode Island 12/6/12

Last night wasn't really a graphing night for me, in Providence, however I came away with a few items. I mainly went to this game because I have a ticket package, and this was included with the Syracuse game, among other good ones.

The game itself was very entertaining the first half, with the teams going shot for shot. Providence pulled away in the second half however

I mainly wanted to get Kris Dunn's autograph again, and I got 3 photos.

 He along with Ricky Ledo, signed the cover of my program, which apparently had to be prepped, so I will get it redone next time:


The last guy I got was Lee Goldsborough. he is a cool kid, he likes to talk about soccer teams from his native England.


Total Autographs for 2012:1147

No comments:

Post a Comment