Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Actor/Comedian Kenan Thompson 11/27/12

This was the first time I thought I was going to fail in a very long time.

I had learned when I graphed Uconn's fall concert, that they tend to bring their acts in super early, but I decided to try for Kenan before his show anyway. I waited probably 45 minutes, but to no avail. I then went and sat in my car to warm up during the show, and went back out 10 minutes before it ended.

I should add that during this entire trip, it was snowing.

After the show, more and more people kept coming to the back, which always drops the chances of an auto quite a bit.

There was no event security, but Kenan's bodyguard was getting really angry, and tried to get everyone to leave. He tried telling us another spot to wait, but I obviously called his bull$h!t and stayed in my perfect spot.

He then targeted me, and got really rude. I actually just kept quiet, which I think angered him even more because he kept trying to get a reaction out of me. I'm used to this now, so it didn't bother me and I waited another 35 minutes or so.

I heard the other people saying, "This kid knows what he's doing, let's stay here." I was annoyed, but they had just as much of a right to be there as me, even though they all only wanted photos, which to me is very annoying.

Kenan then came out with his bodyguard, and to my astonishment, his bodyguard told him, "Hook this kid up."

It was still snowing, and I feared that the auto would smudge, but Kenan said, "Let me do this quick so it doesn't smudge." He was truly very nice.

Afterwards, he took a group shot with everyone there.

I got 1 11x14 done:





Total Autographs for 2012:1141

No comments:

Post a Comment