Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Uconn Vs. Vermont 11/13/12

I went over to last night's game against Vermont, and came away pretty happy. Right away I noticed that Jim Calhoun was in attendance again, so he was my main target post game, as I had brought my 11x14s for him.

After the game, he came out rather quickly, and I got him to sign my photo, as well as a picture with him, which I had never seen before!

(Per usual, I will post better scans once I make it home to the scanner)

Photobucket


After that, I found my way back inside, and waited for Ryan Boatright, and Deandre Daniels as they came up.
Boat was nice as always:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

After that, the only player really left was Shabazz Napier, who I never have high expectations for, but his family was there so he was VERY nice. I mean he is a polar opposite when his family is or isn't there.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I got a picture with him as well.


Total Autographs for 2012:1099

No comments:

Post a Comment