Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winner of SURVIVOR Africa, & Former Pro Soccer Player, Ethan Zohn

Mohegan Sun had a signing event today, and I have grown to really like these. I am a huge SURVIVOR fan, so this was kind of cool for me, this is kind of one of those graphing adventures that people will only appreciate if they enjoy the show.

Ethan was supposed to be there with his girlfriend Jenna, who also has won SURVIVOR, but she ended up not being able to make it.

From what I understand, Ethan is going through his second bout of cancer. After winning SURVIVOR, he went and started a soccer school overseas, and has done a lot to combat the aids epidemic.


Ethan was really nice, he seemed to like the photos I brought. There were not really many people at this event, compared to other Mohegan Sun events.

Between my dad and I, we got 9 items signed. For some reason he asked me if I wanted mine personalized, but didn't give my dad the option.

Either way, this was a pretty fun and easy event.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:1178

No comments:

Post a Comment