Saturday, December 29, 2012

Former Child Disney Star Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer(Partners on DWTS)

I had nothing to do on my Friday night, so I thought it would be cool to graph one of the funniest actors from my childhood, Kyle Massey. Kyle hasn't done much since his shows on Disney, but he was recently on "Dancing With the Stars", with professional dancer, Lacey Schwimmer.

I had to work until 7:30, and the signing was at 8. I got there at about 8:10, and the security guy at the back of the line wouldn't let me in, which was ridiculous because there was hardly anyone(maybe 30 people) in front of me. I decided I would try for them when they got up, but after taking a short walk I noticed that the same security guy was letting people in line. I was pretty livid, but I just got in line and didn't cause a scene.

Both Kyle and Lacey were VERY personable, Kyle seemed to like the old pictures.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:1186

No comments:

Post a Comment