Friday, December 9, 2011

Uconn Vs. Harvard 12/8/11

Well at different points tonight, my night went many ways. First, during the game, the fans in my section were really going at it with some rowdy Harvard fans, so that was exciting and fun. Harvard stayed in the game for a while, but ended up being no match for Uconn.

My graphing tonight started out very slow, and I eventually got Michael Bradley first. He literally has the smallest autograph I have ever seen:

Next was my disaster of the night.
I was kind of mad because I had gone to Target and they did not have SRX markers, so I had to settle for a sharpie paint pen. Normally I wouldn't have touched one, but it was my only option for this game. Anyways I made a complete bonehead move and forgot that I had to prep it, before I went up to Jim Calhoun, so he signed my magazine, but nothing came out of the marker, so I walked away disappointed and will have to get it next time.

After that, my night went pretty well. I got former Duke star and current Harvard head coach Tommy Amaker. The auto looks much better out of the flash:
Alex Oriahki was up next:




I once again got Jeremy Lamb again, on 2 magazines, and 2 11x14's that came out amazing:

 


 

 Finally the man of the night, who had 2 of the top 10 plays on Sportscenter, Mr. Andre Drummond:





I got one more Drummond that is not pictured.

Other than the Calhoun incident, I had a great night. I'm sorry for my 50/50 clients who wanted their items strictly in silver, but as I said, I could not get an SRX, and my paint pen crapped out on me. The items all came out great even in blue. I was lucky enough to get the silver to work on the Lambs before it died.


On one more final note, I have been getting more and more views with every entry I publish. Thank you for all of you who are reading, and don't be afraid to leave comments. As of right now, I don't know when my next event will be, but hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment