Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/3/11 PawSox Christmas Party and Pedro Martinez Signing

This morning I started my day off by going to the PawSox Christmas Party. It was a nice little event, Nate Spears and Brandon Duckworth were there to sign:
I got 3 of these:
And got each to sign their page in a media guide:





Then My main goal of the day, Pedro Martinez up in Bedford Mass. This was a toy drive; basically you had to donate 2 toys, and you got an autograph. Great deal.Ended up only being like a 1:10 drive, so not bad. Got there at 2:00 for the 5:00 Signing. I ended up getting him at 6:00. My dad got him as well.

SS HOFROMLB With CY Inscription:

(Help) SS ROMLB With World Series Champs Inscription
These came out p.e.r.f.e.c.t. I am very happy with how the day went. He really took his time with  each autograph. Here is a picture of Pedro:


Next Up:Uconn Vs. Harvard on Thursday


3 comments:

  1. Great job. Looks like a fun time. Congrats on Pedro!!

    yanks39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, looks like you had a fun and productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. long wait but it was worth it to see you so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete