Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Uconn Vs. Wagner 11/14/11

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who read my last post, I got a record amount of views and it means a lot.

Last night I went over to Storrs to watch the Huskies play Wagner. Wagner stayed in it for a good portion of the game, but the Huskies pulled it out.

Graphing wise, Once again I missed Shabbazz Napier, but other than that I had a fun night.

I grabbed some more guys' autos for the inside of my program, (guys that I didn't have anything for):
Daniels was in here from last time, but I added Enosch Wolf, Benjamin Stewart, and Brendan Allen.




Next up I spotted former Husky, and now coach Kevin Ollie:

Coach Calhoun came out very soon after, and I got him on this photo that hopefully someday I can finish:
Calhoun I can not stress enough, is a pretty cool guy, especially for a Hall of Famer.

The big man, Andre Drummond, of course came out with his mom and I assume little brother and signed multiples for me again, hopefully he keeps these signing habits up, nice kid so far:


And now for the project of the night, All American Jeremy Lamb. Lamb is projected to go top 10 in the draft, so he already thinks people are trying to sell his stuff. Maybe he should look on ebay because there isn't anything. He tried to big league us(go out a side door), but we spotted him and tracked hm down. He kept walking and walking until a buddy of mine, who is also a regular got him to stop. Lamb saw that he also had Sports Illustrateds and was like, "How much you selling these for man?"
Once again, Jeremy please for the love of god look up your name on ebay. There is one photo for sale so chill. Anyways, I got him to sign 2 SI's and a photo:



I don't remember when, but at some point before this I had gotten Alex Oriahki on 2 photos:


That is all for this entry. It was a great graphing night. This was the last game at Gample for about 3 weeks, so hopefully I can make it to some sort of event between now and then to keep you guys updated, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment