Saturday, November 12, 2011

Uconn Vs. Columbia 11/11/11

Uconn opened it's regular season with a nice win over Ivy Leaguer Columbia. A slam dunk by Jeremy Lamb made the top play on sportscenter, plus the championship banner was unvieled, so before graphing even started, it was a good night.
Here is the new banner on the right:


The first Husky I got after the game was senior Kyle Bailey:
Kyle was cool, and seemed happy that a few people asked him to sign.

After that, I got Roscoe Smith, as I went back inside(security had left, and everybody else who was there went inside, plus hey it was freezing outside):


I believe after Roscoe, I ran over to get star Jeremy Lamb. Lamb seemed really agitated about signing, but did whatever people had, I give him credit.:




Lamb was with Mansfield's own, Tyler Olander:
This actually looks pretty nice, it's just tough to see in the photo.


Next up was Alex Oriahki, who was nice as always:


And now, for my favorite player, Andre Drummond. I talked to him about how we played each other in high school ball, and he got a kick out of that. He was really cool, better than last time. I got some nice pieces signed:



Andre also took the time to take a nice photo with me.


And to finish off the night, I got DeAndre Daniels in a program:

No comments:

Post a Comment